boodmoe and its’ partner company VISICOM produce photo quality 3D Texture Digital Maps for a variety of emerging customer applications.
These 3D Texture Digital Maps are produced from up-to-date stereo satellite imagery and side photographs of objects. The use of proprietary production techniques results in high-resolution photo quality textured digital maps with architectural elements of buildings, sophisticated engineering constructions, vegetation, water bodies and other elements.
For usage in applications such as:
- Urban Planning for 4G/5G/LTE wireless networks
- Web-based Tourist Applications
- Web-based Business Applications
- Virtual Games
- Motion Design and Infographics
- Rescue Operations Trainings
- Disaster Management
- Real Estate and/or Marketing Applications
Available Levels of Detail:
- Basic: standard textures + photos
- Standard: photos are used for all building textures
- Improved: photos are processed to make accurate roof and architectural details
- Advanced: textures of buildings with complex architecture are produced individually for each building. The elements of drawing will be added to textures of complex buildings
3D Texture Digital Maps may be delivered as following data layers / elements:
- Individual buildings
- Group of buildings with accurate positioning on Earth surface (geospatial topology)
Available Data Formats:
ESRI ArcGIS (Multipatch), COLLADA (dae), OBJ, FBX, 3D Studio Mesh (3DS), Google SketchUp (SKP), Google Earth (KMZ), etc.
To download a product description, please click here.